Sunday, May 15, 2011

oh ! my school :)


G I K W A N G <3



myeongsu : gikwang ,
gikwang : yes ?
myeongsu : i'm curious , do you have any girlfriend ?
gikwang : of course i do :)
myeongsu : is there a girl that you like here ? ( at oh! my school )
gikwang : . . . hmm , let see , yupp :D
lee joon : until now , how many girlfriend you have ?
gikwang : . . . HAHAHA . why you ask me that question ? XD
lee joon : no , i'm just curious about you , now , answer my question :)
gikwang : (counting) gahh , until now , i have . . .
myeongsu : i bet he have more than 10 or 20 . XD
gikwang : heyy ! until now i have 3 girlfriends :)
lee joon : are you sure ? i thought you have more than that .
gikwang : do you think that i'm player ?
yoseop : blaa , yaa yaa .
gikwang : this kid really  . . .
lee joon : are those your girlfriends are celebrities ?
tony an : i'm curious about that too .
gikwang : well , 
lee joon : I KNOW IT I KNOW !
gikwang : what ?
lee joon : that your girlfriends are celebrities . HAHAHA .
gikwang : but , you know who are them ?
lee joon : of course . HAHAHA
gikwang : who ?
lee joon : celebrities . HAHAHA 
all people : ya ! this fool really . . .



i'm curious too . who's that 3 celebrities that dated my lovely gikwang ? jeng jeng jeng ...


the end .

byebye :)